CE Credit: To receive CE Credit, you must:
- Connect before scheduled start time.
- Sign-in by sending your driver’s license to email@example.com prior to scheduled start time.
- Be present and visible to course monitor 100% of course time.
- Stay connected throughout the entire class, if you happen to get disconnected then you only have 5 minutes to reconnect to receive CE Credit. HomesUSAAlliance.com will be monitoring the class and attendance.
In the event you register for a session and do not give a 24-hour notice of cancellation and do not attend, the registration fee is deemed forfeit and cannot be refunded or transferred.
- Cancellation: If you are unable to attend, a 100% refund will be given ONLY if cancellation is made no later than 24 hours prior to the session start date. If cancellation is made less than 24 hours NO REFUND will be given.
- Refund: Please note – if proper and prior notice is received, then it will take approximately 1-2 business days to process your refund. Once it has been completed, you will receive a follow up email to confirm.
- Transfer: Registration fee can be transferred from one Program or Course to another if notice is provided to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to the start of the Program or Course. When advanced notice has been provided, you may only transfer your registration 1 (one) time. Fees are non-transferrable and non-refundable once the maximum number has been met.
You can register for any upcoming Program or Course via our Course Calendar: https://www.homesusaalliance.com/education/course-calendar/
The 6 courses earn 11 hours of TREC CE credits.
- 2-Day New Home Sales Agent Certification Program – $195.00
- Individual 2-hour Course – $35.00
- Individual 1-hour Course – $20.00
You can pay by check. Send check to 17000 North Dallas Tollway, Suite 202, Dallas, TX 75093. Make check out to HomesUSAAlliance.com in care of Dinah Drake. Check must arrive prior to start of Program.
No. If you have already completed some of the required courses at another location, you can register for the courses you still need through our Course Calendar. If you only want to take several of the courses within the 2-Day Program you can register for individual courses through the Course Calendar.
I Completed the 2-Day New Home Sales Agent Certification Program When Do I Receive My Certification?
Course credits are processed via TREC within 1-2 business days. The certificate and logo are sent within 2 to 3 business days.
When I Complete the 6 Courses Within the New Home Sales Agent Certification Program Do, I Receive A Designation?
No, you do not receive a Designation. You receive a Certification and the New Home Sales Agent Certification (NHSAC) logo presented to you by HomesUSAAlliance.com. The Certification is suitable for framing and the NHSAC logo can be placed on your business card, website, etc.