New homes are an additional source of inventory, and they are attractive to buyers due to their advanced technologies, latest designs, lower maintenance costs, lower energy costs and warranties. Selling new homes is easier because unlike the sellers of preowned homes, builders are informed, experienced housing professionals with no emotional attachment to the homes they sell.
The Alliance is currently available only in the Dallas/Fort Worth and Austin market.
- Access to new home search tool where home inventory for all home builders is listed
- Access to seven online video tutorials on how to sell new homes. Topics are:
- The How-To’s of Selling New Homes
- Researching Different Builder Types
- Partnering with the Builder’s On-Site Agent
- Finding the Right Builder for Your Clients
- Negotiating a Great Deal
- Building Green: Good for the Environment and for Your Client
- Understanding New Home Construction
- Meetings to inform agents on housing trends, local and regional economic forecasts
- The right to use the Alliance Logo on their website, business cards and printed materials (subject to broker rules) to signify Alliance membership.
Agent Membership Qualifications:
- Accept promotional emails from builders
- Participate in builder focus groups
- Acquire New Home Sales Certification (Provided by HomesUSAAlliance within a twelve (12) month grace period to acquire)